Got no place to go-
no things that are mine, I'm on borrowed time
Got no wounds to show-
juat scars that have healed and a faith that's congealed
Wanna break all ties-
with the frown on your face, with this whole fucking place
Sick of all your lies-
all the words that you speak, each one makes you seem weak
We could have it all-
if you'd just breathe, wouldn't feel I should leave
Instead you'd rather fall-
kiss it goodbye, wipe that tear from your eye
Now I know the truth-
you took what I had, now my name just means "sad"
You're not gonna steal my youth-
I guess it's just wrong and that this means "so long"
I'm sure you'll be okay-
put on your game face, get right back to your race
After all, you're gay-
you can go have group sex, 'cause your mind's not complex
Leave me on the side-
Of a dark road, watch my brain cells explode
I can't believe I cried-
over one more false start,
time to rescue this heart,
if to love is an art,
guess you're just not that smart
No comments:
Post a Comment