wake up
gay wife
this is
your life
two a.m.
get it up
gotta fill the coffee cup
sub tab
dis solve
front door
re volve
love the hate
hate the love
no one that I'm not above
work hard
play light
sun is
too bright
take a break
take the hit
I don't even give a shit
look good
loose skin
am I
too thin?
crazy stare
bulging veins
hear them say I'll go insane
make cash
spend me
my eyes
don't see
break away
fade to black
I'll pick up my own slack
"I'm gonna be okay * I don't care what the people say * I'm gonna be alright * Gonna live fast, and I'm gonna live right * I'm moving fast, can you follow my track? * I'm moving fast and I like it like that * I do ten things all at once * And if you have a problem, I don't give a..."
No comments:
Post a Comment